I noticed about 3 days ago that Zachary's left eye was getting lazy. Every day since then it has been more noticable, especially today and especially when he is tired. He also will fall a sleep with that eye about 1/4 open, and he does that all the time. He has left coronal, so this is the same side as the fused suture. If he had a nuerologist yet I would go ahead and call them, but his first appt is not until the 3rd of February...what do you think I should do. I was already worried that he had vision problems in that eye, and this is just making me worry more, plus I know he has ICP, I do not want him to loose vision competely and since I am not a doctor for all I know waiting until the 3rd could mean the difference between seeing through that eye and not. So do I call the pedi, cause I dont know if she can do anything, or do I call the nuero and say hey this is going on....I mean if he were already a patient then they would bring him...I dont know, any advice would help. I dont want to have to wait until the 3rd, maybe I could just take him to an opthamologist??? What do yall think???