Kara had her MRI on Tuesday morning and we're still waiting. I called the dr.'s office yesterday and they have the report but he hadn't signed it so they couldn't tell me anything. We should hear today. The original diagnosis was the cerebral atrophy which if I had to choose one that is not the one I would pick. I'm nervous and scared and everything in between.
On a lighter note, Kara rolled from her stomach to her back on Sunday, that was a first and very important milestone. She'll be 8 months in three days so I'm watching for every little thing :)
I'll edit this once I hear from the doctors office.