Friday we are going for our 3rd opinion to see if Vance needs another complete surgery or just a touch up. This is actually the 4th doctor we will have seen. Our NS and CS from OH both think a full reconstruction is not needed, but our CS thinks a touch up is. Our NS here in GA thinks we need a complete redo. So we are heading to Augusta to see another CS to see what he thinks. I think our decision has already been made, it is just a matter of if we can get it done in GA or if I have to make arrangements to get it done in OH. I have all the faith in the world in my Dr.s in OH, so I think we are going to go with a touch up surgery. My CS in OH doesn't think the new CS will feel a redo is necessary either. So keep you fingers crossed and think of us on Friday. I will let you know what happens!