View Full Version : this thursday
08-18-2008, 03:34 PM
i called and bugged the neuro office again..lol...and this time they decided to move up the apt so caden will be seen this thursday at 730 am...maybe being that early if she wants a ct/mri it can even be done same day...the hospital here is pretty good about stuff like that...i cant wait to have an answer and get a solution so my baby can feel better...he has 2 more popped blood vessels in his eyes today from crying and hes been holding the sides of his head all day...then he seems fine for awhile...i was actually able to find a board that has a few moms of babies that had/have hydrocephalus and they were what prompted me to call and bug the dr...so hopefully by the end of the week i will know whats going on...i so appreciate evryones help and support here even though i dont know whats going on yet :adore
08-18-2008, 04:03 PM
That's great news....it's not a bad thing to bug, your a great Momma!!
Good luck and keep us updated.
08-18-2008, 05:06 PM
Way to go Squeaky Wheel Momma!!!!! I can't wait to hear what the Dr. thinks. I'd call the office and see if the Dr. want's to schedule the CT for the same day as your visit. Don't wait until you're in the office to ask...
08-18-2008, 05:19 PM
Awesome job! I'm so glad he can be seen soon! I will pray for you guys on Thursday. I hope you get some answers. Don't give up until you are satisfied!
08-18-2008, 06:08 PM
great work, not too long away now!
08-18-2008, 06:19 PM
great job mummy, its certainly not a bad thing for mummy to be bugging them, sometimes this is the only way you will get answers, good luck, and let us know how you get on.xxx
08-18-2008, 06:40 PM
That's awesome!! I hope that they are able to give you some answers!
08-18-2008, 09:42 PM
That's great that ya got in so quickly! Please let us know what you find out!
08-18-2008, 11:03 PM
Awesome news...now hope you get some answers there!!!
08-19-2008, 12:18 AM
great news... will be praying for you on thursday!
08-19-2008, 10:31 AM
I hope things will go smoothly for you and you get answers on Thurs.! I agree with Larkin, it can't hurt to call ahead and ask if they can schedule a CT for the same day...if they don't think it's necessary after seeing him then they can cancel it then.
08-19-2008, 03:11 PM
Good for you! You're a great advocate, mommy! Keep us posted!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.4 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.